We are NOT lawyers

Become a legal Citizen

Petition your Fiancé

AB Account and Income Tax Services offers a variety of immigation-related services.

Family Petitioning (I-130): A citizen or lawful permanent resident of the United States may file this form to establish the relationship to certain alien relatives who wish to immigrate to the United States.

Work Permit (I-765): Certain aliens who are temporarily in the United States may file a Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, to request an Employment Authorization Document (EAD). Other aliens who are authorized to work in the United States without restrictions should also use this form to apply to the USCIS for a document evidencing such authorization

-> N-400: Legal residents of the United States may file this form in order to apply for United States Citizenship
-> TPS (I-821): Aliens from Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua can apply for temporary immigration status.

Fiancé Petitioning: This form is used to petition to bring your fiancé(e) and that person's children to the United States for marriage to you or to bring your spouse and that person's children (K-3 and K-4 visas, respectively) to the United States to complete processing for permanent resident status (under the LIFE Act and Amendments of 2000).

Web Site

Who we are
We are a private company founded in June 2004 and our founder has more than 15 years of experience.

We offer a wide range of financial solutions and services dealing with corporate and partnership tax, personal income tax, bookkeeping and payroll.

Tax Tip
If you think your tax deduction for charitable contributions ends when you drop that box of clothing off at the Salvation Army, think again. You may be cheating yourself.

The Internal Revenue Service allows several different ways to take tax advantage of your goodwill.

Copyright © 2005 AB Tax Services. All Rights Reserved.
Home  |  About us  |  Services  |  Links  |  Contact us  |  Video  |  Español
Web Design and Hosting by CML Productions.